Sunday, February 1, 2009

Dear Scott

Let's just say for argument's sake that you knocked off your wife. I'm not saying you did, this is just for fun, so play along, okay? The way I look at it as a women's libber (don't worry, I don't have hairy legs or wear Birkenstocks! LOL!), if Laci never bothered to take swimming lessons, then she should accept full responsibility for drowning. Duh! Would it have been too much trouble for Miss High and Mighty to get off her lazy butt and learn the basic crawl stroke at the local YMCA? I saw her photo in People magazine, and the poor girl was a real tubby which would have caused her to sink to the bottom of the lake faster than a stone, so she has only herself to blame for all that extra weight. Dude, it's not your fault she refused to diet and exercise! I'm a hottie who's in awesome shape (36-24-36), and would have easily made it back to shore (wait till you see me in my smokin' string bikini)! And even though I can't swim for shit, at least I sort of know how to dog paddle, which is more than I can say for your codependent, deceased Missus! That's the main difference between Laci and myself: I'm going to be a supermodel who will always have the wherewithal to save my own ass if one of my hot-tempered fuck buddies becomes jealous of my crush on you and decides to do me in. Sheesh! It's not rocket science! You need a strong, take-charge gal like me in your life, not some passive bimbo who doesn't have the brains or skill to keep her empty head above water. My point is, the fairer sex is never going to achieve equality in the world if we don't stop waiting around for men to rescue us. We are women, hear us roar!  

7 comments:

  1. qUITE FRANKLY i HAVE NEVER THOUGHT HE WAS GUILTY EVEN THOUGH THESE SIMPLE MINDED PEOPLE LOVE TO THINK THEY HAVE THE JUSTICE SYSTEM FIGURED OUT AND THEY WERE THERE WITH LACI IN HER LAST MOMENTS. tHE GUY WAS A CHEATER NO DOUBT.....BUT A MURDERER? cOME ON PEOPLE THERE WAS NO AND I REPEAT NO HARD, DNA, UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE....AND THE JURY IS SUPPOSE TO CONVICT ON THE GROUNDS OF "WITHOUT A DOUBT" THE GUY SOLD FERTILIZER FOR A LIVING HOW SMART COULD HE BE? I MEAN REALLY? THE DAY HE CONFESSES AND OR THEY CAN EVEN DETERMINE HOW SHE DIED, LET ALONE A MURDER WEAPON OR BLOOD STAINS ANYTHING THAT WOULD SCIENTIFCALLY PROVE THIS CRIME I HAVE AND WILL ALWAYS REMAIN IN SCOTTS CORNER!!!!!! aND I'AM TELLING YOU THIS FOR THE last time GIRL OR WHATEVER YOU'RE NAME IS YOU NEED TO STOP THIS WRITING TO SCOTT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I for one know what it means to love and have your love lost. It's better not to lose your love of course, but I think her letter PROVES that love IS real. Love is something you can feel. It's suppose to be blind. Girl makes me root again for the real thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just now saw your latest, Girl. I must admit I dig your thinking.

    But don't feel bad. I can't swim for shit either. :-)

    (LovesDarkChocolate)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah. You're back. Smile on my face. You go, smokin' hot, string bikini wearing, murderer lovin' women's libber! I'd work on your swimming abilities if I were you.

    Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff- rad fems for scott. love it :)I don't have hairy legs or wear Birkenstocks! hehe. What about dungarees?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peterson was convicted by the media, not by any facts. The police spent 20,000 hours - and found one hair and some cement mess, nothing else. No evidence of murder was ever found, despite blowing $11 million. Most who believe Scott is guilty don't know what the evidence actually is and so misstate it. To save arguing it here, go look at
    Guilty?
    to see what the prosecution had - which was nonsense.
    Then look at
    Innocent!
    to see what the real circumstantial evidence in this case actually proved.
    18 items of evidence for fetal abduction.
    Zero for uxoricide.

    ReplyDelete