Friday, May 8, 2009

Dear Scott

Dude, you need to move on. It's not healthy to live in the past. What’s up with the ex-wife’s photo hanging on your wall? It’s right there in People Magazine so it must be true. A reputable rag like that would never make something up. Don't you find me attractive enough to proudly display in your prison cell? I sent you a scantily clad photo of myself that proves I'm the spitting image of Angelina Jolie, and much hotter than your murdered spouse. Your deceased better half was definitely not "all that." It should be me up there, your current heartthrob and soon-to-be famous supermodel, not the former domestic partner that you did in. My best friend thinks the fact that you’re still hung-up on your ex is a huge red flag that you’re not boyfriend material, because you’d be unable to commit. She can be like so totally negative. “Well,” I told her, “the good news is that he knocked her off, which means he knew his needs weren’t being met. She was obviously not the right woman for him. At least he was mature enough to end such an unhappy relationship sooner rather than later to avoid prolonging the agony for both of them." I sure set that know-it-all straight. But hey, I’m not worried. Once you accept that many marriages fail and you have nothing to feel guilty about, and more importantly, that it was me all along who is the love of your life, that outdated photo of Laci will finally come down. When you’re ready.

16 comments:

  1. Is your best friends name Debbie Downer? Her jealousy is really unhealthy and can be toxic! Don't let her discourage you - you know
    in your heart that Scott and you are meant to be together and that's all that counts! As Casey Kasem used to say "Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. LovesDarkChocolateMay 10, 2009 at 4:08 PM

    I dunno, Girl. Might it be possible your Scott has a secret thingie for the likes of...oh, let's say Jennifer Aniston? Or maybe Sarah Jessica Parker? That ilk? We're talking way down-deep, naturally.

    I mean, that Octomom broad went the big-lip route and look how THAT turned out! Gross, right? I sure hope YOUR big lips aren't a turnoff for your lover to hopefully be.

    Is there any way the docs could drain all that whatever-it-is -- or let the air outta your lips? Just a suggestion, and I could be way wrong on this. I'm rooting for you, you know that! (Are you doing your hip rolls?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He needs to let her go once and for all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a funny idea! I love it. I think it's cool that you're so into Scott LOL. My blog has a gerbil theme....hmmmm..(I don't want to know what i psychologically could mean by that but i'm NO richard gere)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This man is a selfish, deranged SOB ! Please check with a therapist, you really cannot possibly have a crush on this Satanic loser.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm Maags... this goes against your very own words!

    "And I vow to practice gentleness every day of my life from now on. Being gentle with others goes hand in hand with being kind. Being rough on others goes hand in hand with being abusive."

    It's hard enough for her being so far away from Scott- there's no need for name calling and insinuations of mental illness. Besides, Scott is a God-fearing man, not a satanist!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You people are SICK!!!! The man is in prison for the rest of his life because he killed his wife and unborn child!!!! If he was so unhappy in his marriage, why not just divorce her? I'm sure she would have been happier divorced and raising her baby on her own that to be dead!!!! Scott Peterson should be tortered every second of every day of the rest of his life!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree how come these crazy women want to be with murderer ? I have never understood why some women want these crazy men.

      Delete
  8. you sick bitch. look what he did to his beautiful wife and unborn child . he deserves all he gets., I hope he rots in hell. hell is too good for him. u need help you sick freakin bitch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't these annoying people who chose to comment here get the genius of your work? Your site is brilliant, creative, witty and original. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL people it's a joke. A satire aimed at the crazy women who write to Scott, pledging their undying love. Get a clue...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree that many marriages fail. So things happened.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are courageous to stand up for what is in your heart. It doesn't matter what others think. There will always be people who criticize us no matter what we do.

    ReplyDelete